- Congratulations to Manisha Chandwani on her 1st place award for Oral Presentation at the 2020 AAPS Pittsburgh Conference! Manisha spoke about her recent data on how viral infections alter the adult stem cell pool in the hippocampus.
- Lauren won the President's Award for Excellence in Teaching at Duquesne University: www.duq.edu/academics/schools/pharmacy/news/dr-lauren-odonnell-receives-2019-presidents-award-for-excellence-in-teaching
- Congratulations to PhD student Manisha Chandwani on winning the Provost's Award for Excellence in Research at the 2019 Graduate Student Research Symposium! Pharmacology Graduate Student Wins Provost's Award For Outstanding Research
- Check out recent PhD graduate Priya's paper on deficits in neonatal immunity in the brain: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165572817302722?via%3Dihub
- Congrats to Patrick on his award for best oral presentation at our regional ASM conference: PYIII student wins presentation award